Are you considering a new Venture?
Most Owners and Landlords will be free to appoint their own Accountants but there are some restrictions:
- Lessees are normally free to appoint their own Accountants but some Pub Groups may have a nominated Accountant. If this is the case, you will still be able to appoint us but will need to agree this with the Pub Group at your interview.
- Generally, the Pub Groups want to ensure that you are using recognised Trade Specialists who will provide you with the service levels you require.
- Some tenants are tied for their Accountancy Service for their probationary period, usually the first year.
- If you are tied, then after the first year, we would be pleased to provide a quotation for our comprehensive service or to look at a tailor-made package to suit your circumstances.
- Often, franchisees are tied throughout.
We can guarantee an independent service which is friendly and professional at a competitive, all-inclusive price.
How We Work
Find out more about how we work for your business – How We Work